Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where required and available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The abstract of the paper should be up to 250 words.
- Journal's policy regarding article processing charges is clear and understandable. This policy can be accessed from the homepage of the journal's website.
Author (s) retain the copyrights and will grant iRASD-JOE the non-exclusive rights of first publication of the manuscript electronically and in print form and to identify iRASD (JOE) as the original publisher under Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License. It will allow others to share the content with an explicit indication of the authorship and its initial publication in iRASD-JOE. Under these licensing terms, the author (s) confirm that all the content of the published manuscript will be distributed in the public domain and other researchers may use it exclusively for the non-profit scientific purpose (s) with the obligatory acknowledgment of authorship.
Author (s) reserves unconditional rights to copy and reproduce the published work for teaching, use it in other research and redistribute, share or place the copy of the article in any other medium or format, even commercially only if iRASD-JOE is explicitly acknowledged as the original publisher. However, the author (s) cannot apply any legal or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything that is already permitted under the license terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.