iRASD Journal of Politics and International Affairs (JPIA) follows rigorous ethical standards for publishing articles. iRASD JPIA ethics and malpractice statement is conceptualized on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines. Author (s) are solely responsible for the originality and reliability of the research outcomes and must comply following rules.
- Data and findings of the research shall be provided only if they are real and reliable.
- The findings of the highlighted research issue must be original.
- The contribution of other works shall be acknowledged and referred to appropriately. Data sources and supporting evidence must be cited accurately in the text and references section.
- Any manuscript shall not be submitted if it is already published or sent for publication in another journal.
- There shall be no violation of copyrights in the text, tables, graphics, and formulas of the manuscript.
- iRASD JPIA strictly condemns breach of research ethics and copyright infringement in submitted articles. Authors are responsible for any kind of manifestations of plagiarism in their manuscript and the editorial board takes rigorous steps to prevent such violations.
- The authors are accountable for the accuracy of provided information i.e., facts, personal, geographical, companies, organizational and institutional names, etc.
- The opinions expressed in research articles are by the authors that do not necessarily suggest the viewpoints of the editorial board. Therefore, no obligation is imposed on iRASD JPIA editorial team in this context.